Another quick chilled soup to refresh you in summer.
份量 4 persons, 準備時間: 0 minutes, 料理時間 23 minutes
- 2 avocados
- ½ cucumber
- 350 ml water
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- pepper & salt, to taste
- optional: 100 ml low fat yoghurt extra mint, extra coriander, goat’s cheese, to garnish
- Cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stones with a spoon and scoop out the flesh. Cut into cubes.
- Peel and quarter the cucumber and chop into 1-2cm pieces. You can leave some of the skin on for an extra bright colour.
- Place all of the ingredients into the soup maker, and select the smoothie program.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid and pour the soup into a container. Place the soup in the fridge until chilled. Just beforeserving, crumble over some goat’s cheese and sprinkle with the reserved, chopped herbs.