The comforting scent of home-made bread
份量 1 persons, 料理時間 40 minutes
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 500 g flour
- 1 sachet instant yeast (7 g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 12-15 small semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- - greased baking sheet
- Strip the rosemary sprigs and chop half the leaves with a sharp knife. Place the kneading knife in the food processor and add the flour, yeast and chopped rosemary in the bowl. Mix everything together and pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 250 ml tepid water in a thin trickle through the feeding tube. Let the food processor run until the dough comes together. Then finish off by kneading it by hand for a few seconds on a floured surface. Shape into a ball and leave to prove in a bowl covered with cling film in a warm place for 1 hour, until it has doubled in volume.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C. Shape the dough on the baking sheet into a 1 cm thick rectangle and make holes in it with a finger. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over it and place the tomatoes in the holes. Sprinkle with the rest of the rosemary leaves and the sea salt.
- Bake the focaccia on the centre shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
- 40 minutes preparation time + 1 hour proving