Each portion contains:
4 g protein
6 g fat of which 3 g saturated
25 g carbohydrates
4 g fibre
份量 4 persons, 準備時間: 10 minutes, 料理時間 30 minutes
- 1.2 kg large waxy potatoes
- 1 tbsp (olive) oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 1.2 cm thick fries.
- Soak the potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes. Drain them thoroughly, then pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 160°C.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with the oil and toss to coat them. Transfer them to the Airfryer basket. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer for 18 minutes.
- When the timer rings, slide out the basket and shake the potatoes. Adjust the temperature to 180°C and set the timer for another 12 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, slide out the basket and shake the potatoes again.
- Fry until the timer rings and the potatoes are golden brown. Sprinkle with salt and serve on a platter.